Here you will find up to date research on using acupuncture to treat various symptoms and disorders. Majority of the information found below has been compiled from PubMed and the US National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health (NIH), which are research databases available to the public.
- Acupuncture for the sequelae of Bell’s palsy: a randomized controlled trial
- Randomizedcontrolled trial of contralateral manual acupuncture for the relief of chronic shoulder pain
- Current Articles on Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Chronic Rhinosinusitis
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Neck Pain and Low Back Pain: A systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Randomized Controlled Pilot Study for Neck Pain and Low Back Pain using Gua Sha